Framed/Matted Price: $260 Overall Dimension: approx. 21"x 28"
Incorporated in 1922 as Woodmar Golf Club, Inc., Woodmar Country Club opened its 110 acre golf course in Hammond, Indiana, in July, 1925. The historical
Tudor Revival clubhouse, designed by L. Cosby Bernard, was opened on December 31, 1930, replacing an original English Manor destroyed by a fire.
After 80 years of operation, Woodmar Country Club was sold for retail development and closed on October 31, 2005. The original 18 hole
golf course was designed by Green, Ayton and Crane, Associated Golf Architects. The course was redesigned in 1982 by golf architects,
Dick Nugent and Ken Killian.
Recognizing the historical significance and striking beauty of Woodmar Country Club, Pete photographed the clubhouse and golf course shortly before it closed in 2005.
The clubhouse print is the first in a series of images that will be unveiled over the following year. For additional information on other Woodmar CC images contact
Pete Doherty through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images of Woodmar Country Club is published by Galaxy Arts, Munster, Indiana. Galaxy Arts uses industry-leading, digital printer, paper, dyes
and museum-quality framing materials for this special collection.
Woodmar Country Club images are sold through Galaxy Arts in Munster, IN. For additional information and availability visit, call
or email Galaxy Arts.
233 Ridge Road
Munster, IN 46321